Impotant note: you only need to buy a plastic housing for replacement if your camera part is still good.
Replacement Backup camera for Mercedes Sprinter Summary:
This replacement backup camera for Mercedes Sprinter is designed to replace your broken Sprinter factory backup camera so that you don’t have to pay a much more expensive price at auto dealer. Unlike other aftermarket backup cameras, this one works straight out of the box in your Sprinter cargo vans. It offers a full color and super-bright display, night vision ability, and features adjustable parking grid lines, which means you can cut off the white loop with the camera if you don’t need distance grid lines. this OEM backup camera for Mercedes Sprinter boasts an IP68 rating of 100% waterproof. The backup camera uses standard RCA connector, you can view details at our picture gallery.
There is a video harness Fakra-RCA adapter comes include in the box, which allows you connect an aftermarket reverse backup camera to your Mercedes-Benz OEM factory radio / headunit. This may need you to go to dealer to program your OEM radio to enable the rear view camera feature.
Highlights of this Sprinter factory backup camera:
- Quickly replaces your existing backup camera.
- Night vision capability helps maintain your safety at night.
- IP68 waterproof rating means the camera is completely protected from dust, rain, and water splashes.
- 170° wide viewing angle provides you with a wider and more detailed backup view.
Frequently Asked Questions for This Sprinter Van Backup Camera :
1. Does it offer parking grid lines ?
Yes, but you can also disable the gird lines by cutting the white loop on the camera.
2. This replacement backup camera for Mercedes Sprinter is waterproof ?
Yes, it is 100% waterproof with IP68 rating. The IP or Ingress Protection rating is used to classify the degree of protection of an electric device against solids and liquids. The first number after the ‘IP’ refers to protection against solids, while the second number refers to its protection against liquids. This guarantees that rain, water splashes, water jets, and dusty roads, will have absolutely no adverse effect on the camera.
3. What is the viewing angle of this rear view camera ?
Our backup camera features a 170° viewing angle, you can be sure to pick up every little detail or movement behind your truck. A 170°-wide camera lens is currently the widest and best angle that you can get without visual distortions to the imagery behind you and your truck. Viewing angle refers to the amount of detail that a camera can pick up at a fixed position to a scene. This means that a camera with a wider viewing angle picks up more information from a scene than a camera with a narrower viewing angle. A wide viewing angle is important in backup cameras because it enables the driver to take in as much detail as possible.
4. This backup camera has night vision ?
Yes, it features 9 infrared lights for great night vision.
Backup Camera Specification :
- Image sensor :Top CMOS
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC compatible
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In the Box :
- 1 X replacement backup Camera
- 1 X video harness Fakra-RCA adapter
- 1 X 10 Meters Extension Cables with RCA connector
- 1 X power connection cable
- All necessary Installation kits & Mounting Hardware
- 1 X Manual